jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Don't you think this can be done?

1. satyenhacks profile image61
    satyenhacksposted 7 years ago

Is it possible for Hubpages to make two sections which show the Top ten or twenty Hubs in terms of Traffic generation and Money total money earned?

First section should show The top ten hubbers with highest traffic.

Second section should show The top ten hubbers in terms of revenue generation.

Let's see its possible or not.

1. rafibarlev profile image59
      rafibarlevposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Why would you want to do this?

satyenhacksposted 7 years ago in reply to this

To see actually what type of hubs they are writing..so that newbies like me can have a look over those top hubbers for the quality work which we should also write. We can learn a lot from those great hubbers.

It will be really easy for newbies specially to learn something from some one who is at the top.

2. relache profile image89
      relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think that your suggestion that HubPages make it possible for the people who are making the best Hubs to be blatantly ripped off and made visible for attack by the rest of the community is a very, very poor idea.

Its really a poor idea, I realised..

thanks for replying..

1. TLMinut profile image60
          TLMinutposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Those answers were so harsh! These people responding are probably ones that has happened to. Yes, the idea sounds good if you don't know the repercussions; I didn't think about it either until they answered.

2. satyenhacks profile image61

However the idea was poor but I was talking about the hubbers and not single hubs to be featured.

Its about the top people who are generating vast amount of traffic and revenue.

2. Peter Hoggan profile image85
    Peter Hogganposted 7 years ago

That might be seen as unfair and counter productive. If you knew what the big earning hubs were about everyone would jump on the bandwagon and write similar hubs targeting similar terms and nobody would make any significant money. Also it’s a bit unfair on the person who has done all the research and found the topics to write about and the keyphrases to target to have it all given away.

You said it right..thats why this feature is not there...

working