jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

1. Moses Okocha profile image61
    Moses Okochaposted 6 years ago

How do i get a score of 60 and above in an article.

2. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

It doesn't happen instantly.
    Wait and see what happens.
    Read other hubs.
    Read help posts.
    A new hub-- especially a first hub, is likely to start at 50 or even lower. Don't put too much importance on the numbers, they don't mean as much as you think.
    It is a game that requires patience.

This was asked four hours after joining...

3. mistyhorizon2003 profile image91
    mistyhorizon2003posted 6 years ago

Rochelle is right, give it time, the score will creep up, especially as you gain fans and more people start to read your hubs. It certainly takes more than three or four hours, but look again in a week or two and you will no doubt be pleasantly surprised (assuming your writing is quality content). Good luck and welcome to Hubpages wink

4. Urbane Chaos profile image90
    Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago

1. Make sure that your score is visible on the screen.
    2. Put away the mouse and keyboard.
    3. Go get some white out and a marker.
    4. Cover up the existing score with white out, allow to dry.
    5. On the white out, write in the score of your choosing.

It's that easy.

Really, it just takes time.. Some of my articles score below 60, but it doesn't bother me one bit.  They are still bringing in adsense revenue - that's what really matters.

Good luck with things!

5. LeonJane profile image87
    LeonJaneposted 6 years ago

And you will notice your hubscore go up slowly as your fans read the hub, it will remain up if you get good google exposure through selection of keywords. The hub hubscore will go down after this if it isn't a very long hub with good keywords or content. Then this would be the time to worry about it and go back and revise it, adding more information/pictures etc.

6. Moses Okocha profile image61
    Moses Okochaposted 6 years ago

Thanks to you all, I am very greatful

7. rmcrayne profile image93
    rmcrayneposted 6 years ago

Check this out, from relache: 

And learn patience.  And read a lot.  Read hubs and forum posts.  Figure out who is worth reading or listening to about hubbing.  You can get started with sunforged, darkside, relache, Mark Knowles, ryankett.