jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

I'm back asking about broken links again

1. beth811 profile image70
    beth811posted 6 years ago

The symbol (black triangle with ! inside) is below the title of my hub in My Account page. It has been there for almost a week now.

Marissa Wright answered to me that it might be a false report -maybe just a glitch and it would go away. But it's still there.

I'm worried now on that hub. I don't know how to fix broken links.

Please help...

2. Urbane Chaos profile image89
    Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago

I'd open the hub up and check all the links yourself to see if they work right.  If they do, it's just a glitch.. It happened on one of mine before and took awhile to go away.  I really wouldn't worry too much if everything's working right.

3. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

Are you sure you don't have any kind of broken links in your hubs. You can also contact the HubPages team over this issue.

4. beth811 profile image70
    beth811posted 6 years ago

Thank you guys. Problem has now been solved. What I did was - opened the hub, clicked the edit button and there I saw a notice highlighted in yellow. The broken link was also highlighted and when I clicked on it - it says 'the user does not exist.' Then I deleted the broken link.

Again, thanks to Urbane and Ultimate. smile

1. Urbane Chaos profile image89
      Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Glad ya got it figured out.. it's always something simple that we tend to overlook. big_smile

working