jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Ever Stop Making Hubs For a Few Days For Traffic Checking?

1. Origin profile image60
    Originposted 6 years ago

Have you ever stopped making hubs for a few days on purpose to see where your natural/organic traffic levels are sitting at?

2. Will Apse profile image89
    Will Apseposted 6 years ago

If you mean to see where visitors are coming from like search engines or hubpages you can just use the stats on each hubpage or check through google analytics.

3. Origin profile image60
    Originposted 6 years ago

Naw, I know about those, I was talking about just using the normal overall statistics for your Hubpages. I notice rather large surges when I publish, but it's fun for me to take a couple days off to see where it settles.

4. Urbane Chaos profile image92
    Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago

I've done that a few times.. but it's more out of curiosity to see where where my hub scores naturally are.  Like Will said, though, analytics tells you where people are coming from. 

Typically, I write my hubs in word anyway so that I can check length and grammar and all of that.  Besides, Word has nifty little tools like REI and outlining that make writing a lot easier.  When I'm heavy into writing, I'll let the hubs rest and just work solely in word.  That usually gives HP enough time to level out.