jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

flagged hubs

1. elayne001 profile image46
    elayne001posted 6 years ago

I just received word that four of my hubs were flagged. Can you please enlighten me as to why they were flagged. They have been up for quite some time with no problems until now. Thank you for your help.

1. livelonger profile image91
      livelongerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You should have gotten an  email for any hub that was unpublished. That will have more information than we could provide, since we can't view unpublished hubs.

2. Marisa Wright profile image91
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's quite possible for a Hub to be flagged suddenly, even if it's been published for some time.

HubPages has automated filters to check for some things, but they have to rely on their moderators, or other Hubbers, to pick up other problems - and human beings can't be everywhere at once.

Are they unpublished?  If so, it could be because the content is breaching Adsense TOS.  If it's just flagged, it might be just to warn you that someone has copied your Hub elsewhere on the net.

3. pauldeeds profile image
      pauldeedsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you edit the hubs that are unpublished, you should see the warnings or errors at the top in red or yellow that explain the problem.  Clicking on those will provide further explanation.

2. Super Chef profile image66
    Super Chefposted 6 years ago

if you go to your account page and click on the hub title of the hubs were flagged it should tell you next to your hub stats what it has been flagged for i.e Duplicate content. Over promotional or over tagged. Hope this helps