jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Association Pending

1. alternate poet profile image78
    alternate poetposted 6 years ago

My affiliate setting for adsense says Association Pending, everything seems ok allthe way through my end - is it hub pages slacking at their end ?   OR have I am I doing something wrong again sad

1. SiddSingh profile image60
      SiddSinghposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Did you allow access to HP in your adsense account?

1. alternate poet profile image78
        alternate poetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

sorry so long get back - b****y work huh!  yes I did allow hubpages access, also I have two accounts here and the other has the same codes etc active ok.

2. alternate poet profile image78

As it seems to be a quiet period I just thought I would bump this back up in case anyone can help smile

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Others have been reporting similar problems. Last time around I suggested trying to reset the feature with a different browser, and that did resolve the issue. I think you will find that some browsers work better on this site than others.

4. alternate poet profile image78

Thanks for trying to help - it has now been sorted out by a nice email from hubstaff - I am officially a little dim, I tried to open a new adsense account when I already had one running - and only one is allowed. Now I look back at the various messages I got as I tried to get things together they seem to make sense, with hindsight.

working