jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

The new "Share with followers" option?

1. Edweirdo profile image95
    Edweirdoposted 6 years ago

What does the new "Share With Followers" option in the "Share It" capsule on our hubs actually do?

I just noticed this recently after another hubber mentioned it.

Does it send an email to all my followers?

It seems like I can use it more than once? I clicked it on one of my hubs, and when I returned later to that hub it looked like it was still clickable...

Some info from those who've used it and know for sure what it can do would be great! (Or even better, someone from the HP staff!)

2. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

Hello again smile

Did you perhaps share the "glacier national park" hub?

as it showed up in my feed as "shared by edweirdo"

I dont have email from hubs enabled. So I cant answer that aspect. Id put my guess on it just posts to the feed.

I really only started using the feed in conjunction with teh 60Dc, i wonder how popular it is?

1. Edweirdo profile image95
      Edweirdoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hello again to you!

And No, that's not the one I shared - I shared 2, one about Temple Grandin and one about Green Living tips.

I clicked the "Share It" link above the comments capsule at the end of my hub and the new option to "Share with followers" appeared. I clicked but I don't know what t did...

I don't have email notifications enabled either, and that's why I don't know how this works - the hubber I heard t from is one that I follow, and I never got any sort of notification...

Any input from someone who follows me and has email notifications enabled would probably be useful wink

1. mausmi profile image78
        mausmiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

"Share with Followers" posts the Hub to your followers' feeds.