jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

hubbers score

1. sarovai profile image64
    sarovaiposted 7 years ago

If anybody interested in knowing hubber group based on hubber score , we need to go page by page. Is there is anyway to know the hubber group based on hubberscore by just putting the hubberscore range ,immediately we should go to hubber group. For example if I enter 80-90 , I should able to see that hubberscore hubbers. If I enter 90-100 , I should able to see that hubberscore hubbers.

Any comments

2. 2uesday profile image85
    2uesdayposted 7 years ago

I think this would be almost a duplication of something that already is available.

If you click on Hubbers at the top it lists the Hubbers from 100 score tracking back to the lower scores. Hubberscores change so often I guess the group listing would be in a constant state of 'flux'. Maybe though your idea has advantages that I so not understand. After almost eight months and 99 hubs I am still learning things here, and somethings I know I will never understand such as Hubberscores and referal trackers.

1. Marisa Wright profile image95
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You should read Darkside's series of Hubs on how to Hub.  Here's the one on Hubber Score:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Hubscore

2. sarovai profile image64
      sarovaiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi thanks. It may not be the duplication. For example you may able to  see 'answers'appearing front page of hubpage browsing option. Once you enter, you may able to see the topics in the side. If you wish to see a particular topic question you may able to access the same without any difficulties.

The same way I wish hubpages chief to consider regarding searching option of hubbers based on hubberscore irrespective of fluctuation.

Hope you understood.

working