jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Do you sometimes get 2-3 clicks in a row from the same hub?

1. DCnews profile image60
    DCnewsposted 6 years ago

I was wondering if this happens to anyone and if Google is okay with that.

Just so you know, it wasn't me that clicked big_smile

1. 0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I makes sense someone would be interested in the subject matter and click on several ads. If you have Google analytics enabled, you can see where they came from.

2. Super Chef profile image65
    Super Chefposted 6 years ago

Yes one day I had 7 clicks all from the same hub its a common thing as Website examiner states if someone is interested in something they will click on all relevant hubs to the topic they are searching.

3. DanPowers profile image77
    DanPowersposted 6 years ago

I can beat that - I had 9 clicks from one hub. I did not even think you could get 9 ads on a page!

4. lorlie6 profile image85
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

They say there's no such thing as a stupid question, right?  Okay, here goes...on Analytics, how/where can you tell which hub was clicked?  I'm baffled. lol

1. 0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I was more thinking of where they came from in terms of geographical location.

Fortunately, the people up on the mountain say there is such a clever device called "channels," which permits for more detailed tracking.

1. lorlie6 profile image85
        lorlie6posted 6 years ago in reply to this

WE-thanks so much for that.  Although geographical location would indeed be a trip to research, the Adsense and Adword tool are my biggest challenge yet.  What a bunch o' biznez!  I'm kidding, of course, but reading these charts is pretty mind-boggling.  Per you and Yoshi, I've just signed on to Adwords, hopefully the tutorial will turn on the light! smile