Well, I've been here a month now.

1. Falsor Wing profile image87
    Falsor Wingposted 6 years ago

So far I've written 22 hubs, of those half are now getting zero views a day, one has been getting 15-30 views a day for a couple of days and the rest seem to rise and fall between the two. I've received three clicks; one on my blog, one on shetoldme, and one on the novel excerpt I posted. This combined with nearly 2k page views and I've made a whopping 1.30$ I'm struggling somewhat to find a good niche and I'm still not sure I'm using keywords effectively. I am learning though. Now I've been here and had hubs posted long enough to gauge how long the page view inflation caused by curious hubbers checking out new hubs lasts. It looks like I can finally start experimenting and trying things. I know everyone keeps telling me this takes time but I had hoped for at least a bit more to show for my efforts than this.

So that's where I'm at.

1. barryrutherford profile image39
      barryrutherfordposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You have got a good hub score.  It will take few months to get a lot of followers .  Ive been here three years.  so patience as the saying goes is a virtue. After a while if you hubs are really good they will attract an ongoing readership as my death penalty hub keeps doing.  i posted it three years ago and it still ranks as the highest as to the number of visits.. good luck !