jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

New to Hub. Question

1. terrinoniv profile image60
    terrinonivposted 6 years ago

Can HubPages be personal columns or commentaries? I like to write columns about things that are happening in my life,kind of like a blog. Is that okay on HubPages?

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

You can write about anything you like. However, blogs are designed to be updated frequently, Hubs are not - because of the interface and people usually do not come back to read the same hub over and over. I suggest writing a suitable lenght, enrich with images. You can go back and improve form time to time. Link related hubs together as opposed to keep on adding to what you have already written. Good luck!

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

That sort of content is fine, but if earnings are your true goal, just note that blog-like content performs poorly in that regard on this site.

4. Falsor Wing profile image87
    Falsor Wingposted 6 years ago

Almost everything is OK with hubpages, unless your everyday life involves TOS violations.

hmmm... how could you violate the TOS offline? anyone?

5. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

HubPages is not really designed to be used as a blog, and personal experience-type Hubs don't earn any money. 

I wrote a Hub explaining about this - the link may get snipped so if it does, you can find it by searching my profile: