jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

eBay feeds not displaying!

1. sunforged profile image67
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

I was reading appletreedeals post about ebay displays - so I peeked at his format, he ref nhoxie, so I peeked at hers too.

Neither had any ebay rss feeds displaying any products! the ebay feed is still there but its not serving anything!

I was really, really worried, as I sold 2k worth of products yesterday for ebay - and I really, really want to be rewarded for that..so I panicked and ran away to one of my hubs- it has a bunch of ebay feeds and half of them are empty right now! ..but not all of them?

oh- and 2k to ebay - equalled less than $12 (immediate) to me! I really wish that had been an amazon sale

anyways ..maydaY, MAYDAY, ebay rss needs to be fixed...or is it ebays fault? they mentioned upcoming epn problems w/ reporting

2. sunforged profile image67

checked a couple of my sites - no rss feeds from ebay there either.

I hope its a problem with my netbook or wifi connection! it would really e uncool to have the whole ebya network decide it doesnt want to serve ads correctly

3. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

LOL I knew there was a reason I only use ebay on HP! I really really hate this program. (The feeds have been off and on all day.) Oh well, at least I have 50 odd sites without it - and I've finally figured out how to write an adsense hub, with no products at all. Diversification (I work with almost 1,000 merchants at this point) does help one sleep better.

4. sunforged profile image67

im diversified too - but following a 2k sales night - I expect a greatly inflated epc - this is NOT the day for the feeds to be down!

1. sunforged profile image67
      sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ive been spending much of this month really trying to dissect ePn, here on hubs and off - i have variety of templates and writing approach -I want to crack it - but, really, really lame performance like unannounced system wide outage is not cool.