jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (19 posts)

Thank you HubPages Community and HubPages Friends!

1. DjBryle profile image83
    DjBryleposted 6 years ago

I am so surprised and so grateful to all of you for making my hub "Mending A Soul (Forgive... and Forget)" the winner (for Gender and Relationships criteria) at the recent Hubnugget Wannabe contest! I owe you everything! Thank you all so much especailly to mam Patty Inglish and dr. Ripplemaker and the rest of the HubNugget Corps of Engineers!

I also want to thank my friends at HP, to Peggy W, Pollyannalana, K partin, Create a Page, Scientistsaiful, Nikipa, Precious jewelgem, Camo3166, Mama Sez, General Howitzer, Property Invest, Eileen Hughes, Gramarye, Beth100, Tim-tim, Getmyback, James A. Watkins, Money Glitch, Pamela99, Cupid51, Recover Today, Eurosquid, Barryritherford, Jen's Solitude, Jane@CM, Toni Bhouboni, Deathside, missym006, AstraNormik, Deanna419, Michael Willis, Perpetualhiatus, Hummingbird5356, Nosecret, Bluemoon 1773, Missi Darnell, Shuiday, Mhuze and most of all to the hubbers who has been there for me always and has helped me so mcuh, Cris A, AEvans, Dame Scribe, St. John/ Jimmie Mac!

And I would also like to congratulate Aley Martin for winning the best hub for The Books and Writing criteria and Marla Turner for winning the best hub for The Religion and Beliefs criteria.

Thank you HubPages Community! Congratulations to the HubPages admin and HubPages Elite for maintaining HP a place that we can call our second home!  To God is the glory! smile

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image89
      Patty Inglish, MSposted 6 years ago in reply to this

So nice of you to post your thanks and to mention your good friends and winners at Hubpages. Congratulations to you and all of the HubNuggets and Wannbes. You make my day!

DjBryleposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you again, Ms Patty! It is just right to thank you all for the encouragements and inspiration. You made my day as well!  smile

2. Missi Darnell profile image87
    Missi Darnellposted 6 years ago

Dj.... thrilled for you!! Congratulations. No need for thanks, I enjoy your stuff. Keep up the excellent writing.

Thanks so much Missi! I enjoy your hubs too... and I love them! See you around. smile

3. RedElf profile image85
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

Congratulations - your hub certainly was a great example. And you were in great company too. Nice of you to mention everyone, too.

Thank you so much RedElf! You guys really know how to inspire wannabe writers like me. You're one of life's blessings! Wishing you all the best! smile

4. 0
    wordscribe41posted 6 years ago

Congratulations.  HubNuggets are fantastic, it's just a great team.  Welcome to HubPages, by the way.

Thank you wordscribe! This community makes me enjoy my passion to write even more... God bless! smile

5. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

Great job!!! Congrats smile

Thank you... I could have not done this without co- hubbers like you! All the best!smile

6. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

huge congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big_smile

Thank you so much Kinberly! wishing you all the best! smile

7. K Partin profile image60
    K Partinposted 6 years ago

Very good! Congrats to you! smile

Thanks K, you're part of this! God bless! smile

8. calpol25 profile image76
    calpol25posted 6 years ago

Big congratulations to you!!! smile

Billion thanks Calpol! All the best! smile

9. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

Congratulations DJ I am proud of you we are all looking forward to reading more of your work! Keep it up! smile

Thank you so much AEvans! You're one of the best hubbers who never fail to encourage me since my day one at HP! I'm wishing you all the best! Thanks for being around... I owe you a lot! smile

working