I am not sure about this one and couldn't find an answer in any of the posts so I thought I should ask.
I have set up an Amazon shop and would to link to it, but is it allowed?
I think its OK. I think regular linking rules apply - which means a maximum of two outgoing links to the same website that you have any commercial interest in.
Yes you can place at most 2 affiliate links, including Amazon, in your hubs. This would give higher percentage commission than using your Amazon capsule
Yes because you can put up to two links to external sites on each hub.
You'll do better if you use an Amazon capsule, as then you won't be bound by the outgoing link limits.
I agree - however there are some things that the capsule just won't work for such as featuring special deals when things are bought as a bundle as well as trying to get people to join Amazon Prime.
These, of course, are the exception and it is always prudent to, as relache said, look for ways to include what you want to feature in a capsule.
Thanks for clearing my doubt. But this just gave way to another doubt. Do I get to keep the entire revenue from the Amazon capsule or is it also split between HP and me?
When it comes to AdSense, Amazon, eBay and Kontera HubPages will display your ads 60% of the time and theirs the other 40% of the time. IF when your ads are displayed, you get a click or sale all of the money is yours to keep.
True, but the 60% rule only applies to Adsense and maybe Kontera. The Amazon and Ebay capsules are yours 100% of the time.
by Jhara Soriano2 years ago
Hello, my fellow hubbers!I hope all is well with you.This is Jharz from the Philippines, and I'm new here at HubPages. I just have a few questions (kindly see below) regarding posting Amazon affiliate links on my...
by Blake Atkinson6 years ago
I'm about two weeks into this whole hub pages thing. I was just wondering how much income you more experienced hubbers receive from amazon compared to AdPages and eBay. Thanks, Cydro
by michifus5 years ago
I have noticed that all of my hubs that contain affiliate links have now been marked as being in violation of the terms and conditions of hubpages.Hubpages must have forgotten to mention that affiliate links are now...
by catgypsy6 years ago
Hi! I just got signed up with Amazon and was wondering if I can go back to my Hubs and add that in? Also where it says "capsule subtitle" what does that mean and what do I put in there? Where is the best place...
by Fay Favored2 years ago
Since I don't have an affiliate to Amazon or adsense why does the violation list that I have too many of these? What is the difference between the two?I thought that you could have one amazon link per 50...
by path-finder3 years ago
Hi all. I have set up Amazon Affiliate program on hubpages and featured Amazon products on a number of my hubs. Looking at it after a while, the link-type report in the Amazon account shows that no one has clicked on...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.