jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (14 posts)

hub score baffling

1. liswilliams profile image60
    liswilliamsposted 6 years ago

I'm seriously not disappointed in my hubscore. My score has been on a sea-saw for ages between 90  and 93 and suddenly it shot up to 97 today. Crazy, but great, even if it only lasts a few hours!

1. marcel285 profile image81
      marcel285posted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's exactly what happened to me.

2. myownworld profile image79
      myownworldposted 6 years ago

Now just hold on it it and never let it go.... wink

(jokes apart, I'm happy for you... smile)

3. MyWebs profile image86
      MyWebsposted 6 years ago

Nice score. smile
      Today is my first day with a 95 author score. smile
      Usually I average between 88 and 92.

4. Super Chef profile image65
      Super Chefposted 6 years ago

Mine too its shot up to 83 for the first time ever.Usually I can only make 79 and it plumments back to 68 or something.!!!!

5. Dan Smith profile image61
      Dan Smithposted 6 years ago

Mine is down to 55.  Don't understand why.

1. Lisa HW profile image81
        Lisa HWposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Dan, I could be wrong, but I have a feeling if you had an avatar that didn't make people think you're a guy posting a girl in a bikini in order to get views, your score may go up (at least some).   I didn't look at your Hubs, but I think a lot of people just assume a Hub is spam (or whatever you want to call it) if the Hubber creates the impression his stuff may be spam. 

It would be interesting to see what would happen if you changed your picture.  (Just the other night I had nothing to do, so I went through - like - the first 50 or so pages of the top Hubbers, and an amazingly few had any picture that could at all be interpreted as "another one of those pictures".  hmm  )  (There had been a question about whether women attract more followers, so I figured I'd do my "research" on it.)

6. liswilliams profile image60
      liswilliamsposted 6 years ago

93 again, I thought it's too good to be true:)

7. Anolinde profile image87
      Anolindeposted 6 years ago

Mine is the highest ever today also! smile

8. puppytraining09 profile image60
      puppytraining09posted 6 years ago

I admire all of your scores. I have registered this account for 9 months and never post a hub! I am starting with 50 points.... Still not 100% sure what is the points system for.. Will read more ;-)

9. KB0202 profile image61
      KB0202posted 6 years ago

im pretty satisfied with my score too, considering that im a beginner here but i hope one day my score will shoot up too! (any tips??? smile )

1. Lisa HW profile image81
        Lisa HWposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Based on what I just saw when I clicked on your profile, I'm guessing one tip may be not to write any Hubs that anyone can rate down cause your score to drop.  lol  lol

2. Polly C profile image86
        Polly Cposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Write some hubs? I doubt if your score can get much higher without any of your own material

10. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 6 years ago

Mine usually hangs between 94- 97. I had a 99 for about two hours once! smile