Just now noticed how many hubs and followers I have.

1. Falsor Wing profile image86
    Falsor Wingposted 6 years ago

33 followers and 24 hubs, I guess I have been making headway. thanxs followers. Thanks me for actually writing. I;m torn, write more hubs and try to finish 6 more before i hit the 30 day mark, or go back to working on backlinking and other nasty SEOness.

is 24 a lot?

also my hubber rank is 95, I know it doesn't mean anything but I can use all the encouragement I can get so I'ma give myself a big ol' high five.

1. alternate poet profile image74
      alternate poetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

you look like you are doing ok to me!  followers I would not worry about too much, the gooey business of getting around everyone and putting up I follow you so you can follow me stuff is wearing and others on here say unnecessary.  I like your stuff, and your energetic romping around the forums big_smile

2. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Falsor, you have a great score for such a new hubber! Well done!
    If you are happy plodding away writing, and you must be doing it well, don't worry too much about backlinking. Do what I do, and hit the share button each time you publish a new hub and share it with whoever is listed there, and do the external backlinking now and again when you remember.
    Your traffic will come anyway if you have good content, so I'm not convinced about the advantgaes of backlinking.
    Having said that my first ever hub is the one I backlinked widest and it gets more regular hits than any of the others, but then its been there longer too. Pity it doesn't bring in much money..