jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

The Amazon capsule on one of my hubs does not show my amazon ID

1. calicoaster profile image59
    calicoasterposted 7 years ago

I don't understand, what is wrong here. I just now checked one of my latest published hubs  (Smoothie maker) and in the amazon capsule, it shows hubpages ID in the link, instead of mine.  I am afraid if some of my earnings have already been lost in this.

Another hub of mine "Kiddie Pools" shows my ID only.

Is it a bug? Please advise!

calicoasterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Dang! It is showing hubpages ID on all my hubs now for amazon capsules. Can someone please give me some input on this? Or is it happening with me only??

something weird. It switched back to my own ID now!! And after sometime again back to "hubpages" ID.  Is there some maintenance activity going on here??? yikes

2. Super Chef profile image61
    Super Chefposted 7 years ago

calicoaster I think this is something to do with the 60-40 split in revenue with hubpages. I wouldnt worry too much about it. If you are uncertain, try emailing support or search the help pages they will be able to explain it in more depth for you.

hmmm....thanks for the info. I thought there was some bug here with this switching thing.

3. sunforged profile image71
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

hmmm, What type of arrangement does HP have with you? What is their purpose in providing a publishing platform.

well, superchef beat me to it. You are in an impression sharing arrangement (not revenue) so 60/40  You/HP id displays, it works exactly as you have just described.

working