jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Tell us how many hubs you did in the 30 day challenge,

1. smartwriter1 profile image60
    smartwriter1posted 6 years ago

I have seen many of our friends make many hubs as part of 30 day challenge. Few clear the test. But many fail and we never hear how many they did. I feel many people might have done 10 to  25 hubs. Oh! Please tell us, how many you could accomplish.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're certainly right - I tried the challenge twice, managing only 17 Hubs in total over both challenges.

I didn't regard it as a failure though - I almost certainly wouldn't have written even that many without the Challenge to spur me on.

1. LarasMama profile image60
        LarasMamaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I started the hub challenge 4 days ago (21/04) and have done 14 hubs so far.
        Let's see how many I can do by day 30!

2. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

I've participated in 7 challenges.  I met or exceeded 30 hubs on all the 30 day challenges.  I did one 12 day challenge where we wrote 12 hubs in 12 days just before Christmas.  The most difficult for me was the last challenge I did in March.  I got the 30, but it was difficult because I so many other things going on at the time. 

I think more people complete them than you realize, but most don't seem to come back and report their successes (or failures.)

Edit:  "Failures" was a poor choice of words on my part!  I have never considered it a failure to fall short of the 30. It's a great learning experience no matter how many you publish.

3. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

I have never entered any of the challenges. I feel it controls my time too much, although I do like the idea, I also like to be free to use my time doing other things that come up randomly that are important for me to get involved in, like family and outings etc, and do not wish to be tied to any deadlines here. smile