jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Signing Up for the Challenge!

1. aimeeSF profile image79
    aimeeSFposted 7 years ago

Yesterday, I signed on to my HubPage after being inactive for over a year.  It's all in good reason - from a job promotion, to my then-fiance' losing his job in this nasty recession, got married, went on a honeymoon, and moved to my townhome at Parkmerced San Francisco with my husband - all while my parents were going through a funky divorce, in which I was their part-time marriage counselor.  Bittersweet is how I always describe it.

ANYWAY............

I decided to participate in the 30 Hubs in 30 Days HubChallenge!  It will be the first challenge I participate in, and I feel like it would be good for me to post more and slowly let my old and dated hubs fall into the archives.

So far, I'm 2 for 2!  I wrote about Earth Day in San Francisco last night, then I wrote about Bay to Breakers - the Annual San Francisco race today... mainly because I'm hoping to be a future participant for the 100th annual race next year!  Woot!!

That's my intro *yay* - And I'll be doing my best to stick to the plan! :-)

2. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

Welcome back to HubPages! Sounds like it's been a hectic time away! 

Welcome also to the 30/30 Hub Challenge! You are definitely off to a good start.  Be sure to post the links to those two hubs in the forum thread designed for that, if you haven't already. 

Good luck to you!

1. aimeeSF profile image79
      aimeeSFposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you!  Yes, it's been hectic, but it was all worthwhile.

I'll be sure to post my links up on that thread... I just want to do one more tomorrow before I put them up smile

Thanks again KCC!

3. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

You're very welcome, Aimee!

working