jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Hub Scores

1. Jluvies profile image59
    Jluviesposted 6 years ago

Should I be excited that my Hub Score is 89 or is that average.  I know that's definitely a B+, but that was unacceptable at my house.  I started out with around a score of 50, but after comments and ratings I got boosted.  So I'm guessing you could go and tell your friends to rate your hubs up and maybe your score goes up?  Just wondering how significant this score is or does it not really matter. I mean it would definitely matter if it was stuck at a little score. lol.. but i'm not.  And also, it looks like your score goes based on grammer and format big time, no?  Let me know you Hubbers because I would definitely like to be close to 100 pretty soon. : )

2. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/4-1- … -rankings/

read that, it says it way better then I can. I wouldnt worry, scores go up and down all the time.  Write and be happy.  smile

Jluviesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

quick question, it says that the length of your hub is taken into consideration.  i wonder if that means your penalized when it's too short? or too long? just wondering. i'm not too worried about the scoring since i feel pretty good about my score, but when you start seeing it go down... you're like... on no, what am i doing wrong??

1. relache profile image87
        relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Scores are going to go up AND down regardless of what you do.  The system here was designed that way.

3. Greek One profile image81
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

As my Hubscore is currently at 96, I can not lower myself respond to your inquiry.

I'll type another post when I am at 53... which should be sometime later on today

Jluviesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol.. it doesn't fluctuate that much. does it?

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
        Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No, not quite that much.  wink  But don't be surprised to see your score fluctuate by several points on a daily basis, especially at first.  Generally, the longer you use HubPages regularly, the more you even out in the end, though there is always some up-and-down.

You're at 92 currently.  You should definitely be proud of a score like that after only 2 weeks.