jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

JERKS

1. lady luck profile image84
    lady luckposted 8 years ago

Soooo i posted my 10 ways to stop feelings so burnt out article in a google group and the JERKS left me a comment about spamming on my article, i thought it would help!! go figure i posted it in a depression group jeezzz

http://hubpages.com/hub/stopbeingburntout

1. Om Paramapoonya profile image91
      Om Paramapoonyaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Your hub is really good. Don't care too much about those comments. But embitca is also right; if you're not a frequent poster there, they tend to regard it as spamming no matter how useful your article is.

2. embitca profile image86
    embitcaposted 8 years ago

If you're not a regular contributor to a group and a frequent poster then it likely is spam as far as they are concerned. Are you a regular poster to this depression group?

3. lady luck profile image84
    lady luckposted 8 years ago

yesssss

1. embitca profile image86
      embitcaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Well, I guess you need to do some reputation building then. Either that, or the group doesn't care for any outside links at all.

4. Maddie Ruud profile image83
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

I'd say, delete the comments and move on.  Retaliation doesn't reflect well on you, and people who choose to be rude and passive aggressive don't merit the attention anyway.

5. Inspirepub profile image85
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

Just bear in mind that people who are depressed tend to be more irritable and reactive than they would be when they are well. And less rational. It's nothing personal. You offered it in the spirit of contribution, they misread you, that happens a lot with depressed people (I know, I am living with two at the moment!), shake it off, put your face in the sunshine, and know that you are OK.

Jenny

working