jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Just wondering...

1. lxxy profile image60
    lxxyposted 6 years ago

Who would really win in a fight? Zombie Jesus or a Cyborg Moses?

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_BRMr2D3unLI/S9McFgJJTOI/AAAAAAAAAF4/-MhW7H1HQTQ/s800/opt_Zombie-Jesus-10-copy.jpg

2. goldenpath profile image82
    goldenpathposted 6 years ago

Twisted, dude!

3. Haunty profile image84
    Hauntyposted 6 years ago

Oh, the good old days when people still showed interest in intelligent discussions like this one... *sighs*

Maybe if you'd mentioned a more recent politician.

4. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago

Zombie Jesus, because, frankly, it was in his zombie state that he started showing feets of strength like moving boulders around and stuff anyway.  Before that it was just food tricks and the like.  Cyborg Moses would rely on technology too much, and Jesus could just run out onto some deep water and Cyborg Moses would have a lot of his weapons systems shorting out.  He could then be slain.  And even if he did manage to off Zombie Jesus, Z.J. could just come back again because he has God backing him up.  Moses doesn't have that kind of support.  He's a favorite, yes, but he doesn't get more lives.  Definately Jesus.

1. Haunty profile image84
      Hauntyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, but don't forget that Moses was pretty good with water while he was a mere human. Now he is a cyborg and I'm guessing that just made him a lot faster. And what! This is between Z.J. and C.M. God will not ridicule himself by openly backing his son.

5. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

Jesus, he gave the power to Moses....
    how about ninja vs samuria?

1. goldenpath profile image82
      goldenpathposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nah, Donald Duck vs Chicken Hawk! smile

1. 0
        Justine76posted 6 years ago in reply to this

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u71/bizarroninja/Family_Guy_Chicken_Fight.gif

1. goldenpath profile image82
          goldenpathposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My ultimate hero! smile

2. Arthur Fontes profile image90
        Arthur Fontesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I would put my money on Daffy Duck.  He was a feisty one.

1. Shadesbreath profile image89
          Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Daffy Duck gets his butt kicked by inanimate objects.  Even his own quarterstaff smacks him down in the Robin Hood one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ_R5XaD2-8

smile (The "Yikes and away thing" - about 3:50 in - still kills me.)

And I DID forget about Moses's water thing.  He could part the sea and drop Z.J. a long way to the sea bed. As for God, He could back Z.J. without making a big fuss.  I mean, he has his back before as a zombie, in fact, he made him into one to begin with, so, it's totally His idea.

1. Arthur Fontes profile image90
            Arthur Fontesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Daffy is persistent and sometimes that is what will win fights.

Its not the size of the duck in the fight it is the size of the fight in the duck that counts.

working