jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Anyone here familiar with "Constant Content?"

1. lorlie6 profile image84
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

Has anyone had success with this service?  It seems ideal for writers and publishers.

2. Falsor Wing profile image85
    Falsor Wingposted 6 years ago

Can you provide more information? What kind of service is it?

3. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

I showcase constant content here:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Writing-for-mon … nt-revenue

Its a honest buy/sell platform - just remember there are never any guarantees that your work will be purchased.

4. lorlie6 profile image84
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

There you go, then.  Thanks, sunforged.  It seems to be a reputable organization which brings publishers and authors together.

5. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

I'm signed up with them and have sold a few things.  I'm sure I'd sell more if I had more articles on there.  It's reputable, as far as I can see.  They have a reputation for "being picky" (with "picky" meaning they reject material if grammar "issues" are found with it).

I have no reason to think they're not legitimate.  I'm also on their mail list, so when someone is looking for one kind of article or another, I'll get the notices (and do nothing after getting them  lol  ).

1. lorlie6 profile image84
      lorlie6posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Lisa, I was wondering about their 'standards,' as well.  They do seem very picky, but to be 'accepted' as a potential author, you have to answer around 5 or 6 really inane grammatical questions which gave me pause.
      I signed up anyway, maybe I'll sell something, who knows?

1. Lisa HW profile image82
        Lisa HWposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lorlie, I think, as with so many content/writing sites, if you write the kind of material people search for it will sell.    I've had things sent back to me for "run on" sentences, and when I fixed then they were accepted.  (I, personally, didn't think they were technically run-on sentences, because they had proper punctuation.  Still, no doubt they were long sentences.  In any case, they (at Constant Content) can pick up on things (which is usually a good thing, of course).

6. 60
    lilmisssunshine23posted 6 years ago

I don't have experience yet, but I did recently ask about this on another forum.

I was told that it's quite common for people to steal your work. I guess maybe because it allows them to see about half of the article before buying?

I'd like to give it a try though...