jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (12 posts)

away for a few days

1. Princessa profile image87
    Princessaposted 8 years ago

hi guys, just a quick hello to let you know that I will be away for a few days, not many I hope.  I have not been feeling well lately.  Something to do with my blood changing far far to fast.  I am going to stay a few days in hospital for more check ups.  Hopefully it will only be some kind of virus!

Have fun everybody...

2. Shirley Anderson profile image86
    Shirley Andersonposted 8 years ago

Oh, dear, sorry to hear you're not feeling well!  Good luck with your tests, we'll be here when you get back.

3. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Get well soon, we'll miss you while you are there smile

4. WeddingConsultant profile image82
    WeddingConsultantposted 8 years ago

Yes, princessa, get well soon!  Keep us updated when you can.

5. amy jane profile image84
    amy janeposted 8 years ago

Feel better, Princessa, and come back soon! smile

6. Princessa profile image87

Hi, thanks for your messages.

No news yet.  I still feeling weaker by the day and hospital food -like always- is horrible even in French hospitals... except for the cheese smile  Yesterday I couldn't believe my eyes... There were little brains with parsley floating on my dish iahggg!  I suppose that at least I'll loose a few kilos for the summer smile

The Doc. let me out to spend Sunday with the family but I must go back this evening to continue the tests.  It is going to be a horrible week!  They still don't know what is the problem as it was so sudden and it is progressing so fast.

I'll keep yo updated next time they let me out. 

Have fun!

7. funride profile image78
    funrideposted 8 years ago

I´ll be thinking of you and how I want you to get well. I know that´s not much but I hope it will help bringing you back to our company smile.

Try to eat as much fruit as you can, ask them to give you more fruit and vegetables instead of those bad looking meals wink.

Don´t you get use to the hospital! We all miss your presence here.

8. ripplemaker profile image89
    ripplemakerposted 8 years ago

Just dropping by a message that I'm saying a prayer for you now and hope they would know soon what is going on...and for your quick recovery.  Take care.

9. Princessa profile image87

I am back !!!

Finally, I thought they would never let me out !

Thank you for your kind thoughts.  After all the tests the doctors think that I have a super virus that is finally starting to go out of my system.  I am still very tired and sleepy and a bit dafter than usual, but at least I am back home now.  Still, I need to go back at the end of the month for further tests to see if the virus has gone completely. 

I hope I didn't miss much around here.  I see a few changes, so I'll better get up to date and hope I don't fall sleep on my keyboard zzzzzzzzzzzzz

10. ripplemaker profile image89
    ripplemakerposted 8 years ago

Welcome back Princessa.  Good news that the super virus is slowing down...to plenty of rest and complete recovery.  smile

1. Princessa profile image87
      Princessaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Ripplemaker.  It is getting better...

11. SunSeven profile image60
    SunSevenposted 8 years ago

You will be missed smile