jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

how Can I improve my Hub ?

1. 61
    byinternetposted 6 years ago

I dont know exactly how can i improve my hub so that i can easily interesting hub for Hubpages .

1. Obscure Divine profile image60
      Obscure Divineposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What hub?

2. alternate poet profile image74
      alternate poetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If this is a serious question - then you go look at helpful advice in these forums first, then write a hub, then ask.  Just a suggestion.

3. Marisa Wright profile image91
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Once you've actually written a Hub, post a link to it in the Extreme Hub Makeover thread and ask for a review.

4. L3B0 profile image80
      L3B0posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Put nothing but quality and original information. The more quality the more you site should get bounced around by reccomendations and keep the hub updated, reply to you comments, this makes the other people who commented more comfaetable and you can find yourself in a string of comments on the page too.

P.S. Quality is better than quantity smile
      Good Luck:D

2. wingedcentaur profile image88
    wingedcentaurposted 6 years ago

Good Day byinternet

It breaks my heart to see such anxiety about hubbing. I see that you joined four weeks ago and haven't "published" a single hub yet. Do I have that right? Some people exude a sense of expectation and, yes, almost desperation about this that is so... is so...

You are familiar with the basic idea. You write about whatever your passionate about. No topic is too lofty or too silly. If you enjoy it, other people do too.

You should not look upon this as a get-rich-quick or even soon plan; as a matter of fact, you should probably forget about the "rich" part as well.

After you have a few posts up you can apply for an Adsense account. The ads that appear tend to match up with what you write about. When people visit your hub - and click on the ads, then ka'ching.

You should take it easy and let yourself go. The more you fixate on this, the more anxiety and nervousness you'll build up in yourself, and this may hurt your writing, and if your writing suffers, then, well....