jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

I'm back!

1. C.M. Vanderlinden profile image78
    C.M. Vanderlindenposted 8 years ago

It's been so  long since I've posted on the forums or written a hub. I finally come back, and  see that Maddie's the moderator (awesome!), many of you have new pics, and I have almost  100 fans smile

I've been busy---I got the About.com gig. My site went live last Friday. It's been a ton of work, but  I'm so excited. Besides that, the baby should (better.....) be here in a couple of weeks, and we've been busy getting ready for her arrival. I,  in the meantime, am positively humongous. My stomach officially enters a room a few seconds before I do  tongue

Anyway,  just wanted to say hi,  and that I'm looking forward to getting  back into hubbing!

2. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

YAYY!!!!  We missed you!

3. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Welcome back, Colleen. I missed you smile

4. amy jane profile image84
    amy janeposted 8 years ago

Welcome back Colleen! Congrats on the about.com gig - that is really awesome smile  You are one busy lady, huh? The last few weeks of pregnancy are always horrid for me, so I hope they are good for you! smile

5. Stacie Naczelnik profile image88
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 8 years ago

Welcome back!  Congratulations on the about.com site!

And...how exciting about awaiting your baby's arrival.

6. C.M. Vanderlinden profile image78
    C.M. Vanderlindenposted 8 years ago

Thanks everyone! I missed you guys, too  smile  I have lots of hub reading to catch up on!

7. Angela Harris profile image73
    Angela Harrisposted 8 years ago

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back... (Remember the Welcome Back, Kotter theme song anyone?)

8. funride profile image79
    funrideposted 8 years ago

It´s great to have you back! We all missed you, Colleen. Nice readings big_smile.