jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

im new here and im having trouble with placing amazon ads in my web pg

1. lkn36 profile image60
    lkn36posted 9 years ago

how do i place amazon ads for books, ect, in my hub pages, i have signed up with
    amazon and all that, but still dont understand how to paste the adds in my web..
    i feel really stupid here, because i know it's something simple that im not doing,
    but its's driving me crazy.. i get to that part where it says copy and paste this code
    into your web site, ....

2. premsingh profile image61
    premsinghposted 9 years ago

Answer to your question has been given in other thread. Its very simple to do.

Click the "edit" tab on amazon capsule and provide the ASN no and click the preview Amazon results. If this doesn't work type the name of book in keyword search box and click the "preview Amazon results" tab and save the capsule. But you must activate Amazon A/C on "Affiliate Setting " page. Hope this helps you.

Forget about copy and paste at hubpages because you can not use HTML here. For more information read my hubs on this topic.

3. lkn36 profile image60
    lkn36posted 9 years ago

Thank you so much for helping me, you give great advice..., i just posted the hub  me and my jack russell and it turned out great...thanks again...

4. premsingh profile image61
    premsinghposted 9 years ago

you are welcome lkn36

working