jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Has April been good to everyone??

1. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 6 years ago

This has been my best month ever. I've made about $300 this month at HP. If I weren't such a tech dummie, I'm sure I could make much more! But I'm happy!

I love writing and can whip up a hub in no time. But I hate doing the drudge work required to bring in traffic.

1. earnestshub profile image87
      earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The main thing for me is that you write good interesting hubs. Making money is a nice bi-product though!

2. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 6 years ago

I agree, Ernest! I spend most of my earnings from HP and other writing revenue on the grandkids, anyway!

3. Super Chef profile image66
    Super Chefposted 6 years ago

Congrats habee on earning $300 one day I hope I could make this much per month.Even per year would do me just fine! big_smile

4. theirishobserver. profile image59
    theirishobserver.posted 6 years ago

Yes - good April - birds are back and life is busy - hope you are alll well smile

5. elayne001 profile image46
    elayne001posted 6 years ago

Congrats to you habee. I can see I have a bit of article writing to do to get caught up to you. I'll be happy with 100 dollars!

6. Susana S profile image93
    Susana Sposted 6 years ago

Yep, April's been good. Definitely my best month on HP so far. I'm at about $290, so I hope my earnings will tip the $300 mark by the end of the month smile

7. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Hi Habee, Congratulations on your excellent April.  My April was better than March, so as long as it keeps going up month on month I will be happy.  Not in your league of earnings though - so I need to keep on writing!

8. Ms Chievous profile image80
    Ms Chievousposted 6 years ago

Adsense has definately been up for me.  Amazon on the other hand is like non existent.  Oh Well.. Hooray for Adsense!

9. wrenfrost56 profile image83
    wrenfrost56posted 6 years ago

Best month ever, slowly my monthly earnings and traffic are increasing,which is good. No where near yours though! I must spend more time writing hubs and less time here. smile