jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your opinion to incorporate actual opinions in a hub?

1. premsingh profile image59
    premsinghposted 8 years ago

To make my question more clear I am giving here an example:
    Suppose I write a hub on best colleges in a city and there is a capsule "opinion". Ex. students of those colleges listed by me may provide there opinions about positive and negatives of those colleges in which they have studied. Hubs may be improved later by incorporating opinions of visitors citing their name. It will make a hub much more realistic. In "comments" visitors usually make comments about the hub. This is just an idea.

2. Lissie profile image85
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

Hmm I dont think technically you can do it - the only place that visitors can comment on your hub is in the comments module- though thinking about it you could have multiple comment modules beneath each relevant school - yeah that might work

3. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 8 years ago

Just re-title the capsule "Opinion".

Though I tried using a Comment Capsule for people to make suggestions, and I had a normal Comment Capsule for feedback further down the lens and as soon as I got my first general bit of feedback in the first capsule I thought it would continue being a problem. More to the point people won't even scroll further down after that initial comment box. Which I found myself doing at another hub.

But try and experiment.

4. premsingh profile image59
    premsinghposted 8 years ago

Thanks to both Lissie and Darkside for the valueable suggestions. I think renaming of "comments" capsule as "opinions" may serve the purpose.