jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (17 posts)

20,106 Views! progress

1. Richieb799 profile image64
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

Sorry for being a attention seeker! Just amazed at what a few tricks has done for my traffic, consider I haven't been on Hubpages long, if anyone wants some advice just ask..I know there a lot better people than me however smile

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations Richieb!
      I thought I was doing well on 15k views after 6 months but your stats are phenonemal!!
      Keep up the good work smile

2. H.C Porter profile image85
    H.C Porterposted 6 years ago

Good Job Buddy!!!! I am glad you are getting the views-you have many wonderful hubs smile

3. Richieb799 profile image64

wow look at your Hubscore babe, you go girl smile we both High scoring hubbers! I was on 95 a few times recently big_smile

4. wrenfrost56 profile image83
    wrenfrost56posted 6 years ago

Thats a great result, job well done. smile

5. H.C Porter profile image85
    H.C Porterposted 6 years ago

Thank you sir... Today is the first time I have hit 98, been at 97 on and off the past week...but 98 feels a whole lot better. Been getting great views lately.
    Wonder if we will ever make it to 100??? I've read many of the Hubers that have reached 100, and I am not too sure I compare-but I guess that isnt what it is all about-as long as we are enjoying writing here, right?

6. SimeyC profile image89
    SimeyCposted 6 years ago

Well done!!! I might throw a damp cloth on your numbers though - I have 16325 in 7 days *grin* - wait - don't be down hearted - they are mostly down to a few hubs that are giving information on how to cheat on a certain game - so most of the visits are only to read - no clicks, no sales; therefore you'll probably find that your clicks are far better than mine!

So why am I boasting - I just wanted to point out that clicks are not the only side of the coin - you need clicthroughs and sales too - hopefully you are also getting those!

I would be interested in knowing your tricks - write a hub about it - my other 180 hubs that don't get much traffic could certainly use your help!

7. Richieb799 profile image64

I notice my hubscore just went down a point after that comment roll
    sorry I have to pop out, I will come back to this thread in an hour or so smile

1. SimeyC profile image89
      SimeyCposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Don't worry about the score - I've seen my score go to 99 and then back to 93 in a matter of minutes!!! As long as you continue to write quality hubs, that is all that matters - statistics really mean nothing!

2. H.C Porter profile image85
      H.C Porterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Don't worry about it, you are doing great! You are enjoying writing and posting-obviously your 134 followers enjoy reading your writing- don't worry too much about the views. Cagsil told me when I hit 10,000 views that he was at 30,000+... But then explained that much of the content that we choose to put into a hub is different-so like Smiley says- he gets views but not as many clicks on some of his hubs. Just keep writing and publishing hubs...

1. Richieb799 profile image64
        Richieb799posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I prefer views to followers really, I hardly ever add someone, I heard once that mass adding damages your hubscore..I just let people follow me

1. H.C Porter profile image85

hmmm?  I have never heard that? So I am not sure is that is true or not- I can see it being true if a Huber is just going down a list of names and becoming a fan, without actually reading a hub or even the profile-but I think if you are following people that you have read and that you enjoy reading-you will be fine, but like I said, I am not positive.

8. Richieb799 profile image64

It annoys me slightly when people go down the list adding, I mean come on, this ain't Myspace! one of my hubs is recieving 100 viewers a day, don't know how much I make off that one roll

1. H.C Porter profile image85

lol, i know what you mean- when someone leaves the same fan mail on every single person they follow -makes me feel like a cheap date-one of a million and no different than any other (tear)...

9. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

wow, congratulations!

10. Richieb799 profile image64

Thank Izzy, I get a lot of views from my Twitter account smile

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I never figured out how to use Twitter. I've got 2 or 3 followers, all strangers, who I'm sure only followed me to post their own links LOL, and that's all I do, upload my new hubs to Twitter, then sign straight back out.

working