jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Stormy where are you???

1. Stimp profile image79
    Stimpposted 7 years ago

A couple months ago a younger female with the profile name of "stormy" joined HP.  She indicated her real name was Storm.  She was blonde and probably in her early 20's.  At any rate, Stormy, please contact me so I can "fan" you and read more of your poetry.  There was one about the loss of a love that has really stuck with me.  I'd like to reread it.  Please send me a message if you get this.

2. myownworld profile image81
    myownworldposted 7 years ago
  3. Stimp profile image79
    Stimpposted 7 years ago

I mean seriously.....WHAT ARE THE ODDS I'd miss her by just days.  I've been thinking of "following" her for a few weeks but haven't been on HP for awhile.  Dammitall!!!! 

thanks MYOWNWORLD for the info.  Unbelievable.

1. profile image0
      Justine76posted 7 years ago in reply to this

sad  we miss her too.

4. skyfire profile image70
    skyfireposted 7 years ago

sad

5. Stimp profile image79
    Stimpposted 7 years ago

I must go change my avatar now so it shows me all grown up, with my first hair cut and I'm smiling like mad cuz I'm so happy.

1. profile image0

hee hee. smile How ya been stimp?

1. Stimp profile image79
        Stimpposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I've been doing well.  Trying to go to bed earlier, get up earlier and have more of a "normal" schedule.....rather than stay up will 2-3 a.m. and getting up at noon.  But as you can see, I got my first haircut and a cool bandana and I'm quite happy.....note the glee I portray here with my smile.  And, actually I am also getting ready for another great season of Horse trail riding with my boy, Jack.  It's going to kick ass

1. profile image0

sorry Im late to answer this, but I hope you have tons of fun trail riding!!!! I know what it means to you.  smile

6. H.C Porter profile image84
    H.C Porterposted 7 years ago

you're back! hope all is well  smile

1. Stimp profile image79
      Stimpposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Everything is going really well.  Thanks.  I go in spurts on the forums.  Sometimes I'm on non stop for 3 weeks and then I chill for a couple months or whatever.  Good to see familiar "faces" when I do come back though.

working