jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I'm stuck!

1. N. Ramius profile image83
    N. Ramiusposted 6 years ago

I haven't written anything in past two weeks. I was in a groove and lost it when my parents made me paint the house. Now I can't get back into it and am struggling for ideas and desire. I know I need to write, I want to write but I am not. Suggestions?

I especially need to be writing as it seems one of my hubs has been featured and hub traffic is through the roof and could be good for Amazon sales.

1. sunforged profile image67
      sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What should I write about?

I was hoping this would help some pick topics

2. 0
      Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you have a hub where traffic is through the roof - might I suggest you write one of your groupings for Sunforge's experiment related to that hub.

And put links to the new hubs in the first paragraph of your hot hub. Make a sentence or two that features phrases and link to the new hubs. Of course make it a few geat sentences that won't butcher your hub.

With a little planning, you could create quite the moneymaking series. (Email me if you need help)

2. Falsor Wing profile image86
    Falsor Wingposted 6 years ago

Do you ever freewrite? Just start doodling about things that seem interesting. Or look through your old articles and look for parts of them that you could go into more detail about and make a hub about that specifically.

3. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 6 years ago

@ N. Ramius why not check out the Answers and answer some peoples questions with Hubs? Its what im doing now because my ideas are a little dry.

I LOVE JOHNNY 5!!!