jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Need advice on new hub

1. Dorsi profile image91
    Dorsiposted 8 years ago

I have a hub in draft form right now that is almost finished. Before I publish it though, I don't want it to be overly promotional-
    How many links to the same source is acceptable?
    The story of the hub in question is interesting:
    I am being "interviewed" to be a content writer for an internet startup, I know one of the founders well, and have faith that the startup will be successful.
    The "assignment" I was given was to write content about the company with out knowing exactly what their product is. They wanted to "test" my writing abilities to see what I could come up with.
    Never one to back down from a challenge: I told them I would like to do the article in the form of a hub- that it would be challenging for me and plus I could have the support of my fellow hubbers here.
    And if I start writing content for them I will be handsomely rewarded as the company grows ( Penthouse here I come..lol)

Interesting concept, huh?

1. Stacie Naczelnik profile image88
      Stacie Naczelnikposted 8 years ago in reply to this
      1. Inspirepub profile image89
        Inspirepubposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Provided the content is 100% exclusive and original.

1. Dorsi profile image91
          Dorsiposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Oh yea it is- Totally mine and only what I could imagine their product/service is-
          But's it's been a fun challenge- to write about something you know nothing about!