jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Thanks to those Reading!

1. ahostagesituation profile image78
    ahostagesituationposted 6 years ago

Cool place to write--better than writing goofy notes on FB. I noticed that there had been a thousand views to my hubs which is great! Also a cool place to read. I've seen some awesome work on here.  Great first week! Thanks.

1. Urbane Chaos profile image91
      Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HP!! Yes, it's definitely a lot better writing here than on Facebook.. but remember, after you publish, you can share your story on Facebook.  It's definitely a great way to get traffic to your hubs!

Glad you're having fun here!  Keep writing! big_smile

2. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages smile
    Best Regards

3. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 6 years ago

Welcome and how are you doing - keep writing - take your time - enjoy - smile

4. ahostagesituation profile image78

Sunseven, I've read some of your hubs, and really like your subject matter and style.  Irishobserver, dude, you're right...I SHOULD take my time, but I wanted to do 30 in 30 days and I'm going overseas soon, so I hope to get 5 more done over the next couple of days.  Pretty sure I can do it.  I haven't read your work yet, but I will!

1. calpol25 profile image76
      calpol25posted 6 years ago in reply to this

A big welcome to hubpages if i have not said it already xxx
      I like your hubs you have some great material and I hope to read more soon, dont ever give up honey xx smile

5. Origin profile image60
    Originposted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! When I usually write, I do it in spurts. Sometimes long ones, sometimes short ones. Just depends I guess. smile

6. ahostagesituation profile image78

Calpol25--awww thanks! I'm just starting so my main issue is taking it seriously, I have a lot of other things to do, which is why it was good for me to take on the 30 hubs in 30 days challenge, gave me a goal.  Thanks Urbane Chaos, it's definitely fun. And Origin, do you find if you write a little, than you end up having a lot to write?  Strange phenomenon.