jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

What is considered to be a good "page views vs clicks" ratio?

1. Dstiteler profile image80
    Dstitelerposted 6 years ago

Be careful about discussing your ratios and stuff like that. I have more impressions then you and less clicks.  A CTR of about 1-3% is normal

2. Maddie Ruud profile image82
    Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago

I snipped the numbers from the original post, disclosin your click-through rate.  We don't want you to get your AdSense account banned!

3. 0
    jaynap01posted 6 years ago

OH! Woops, this post is over smile

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
      Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's fine to talk about what a good click-through rate might be hypothetically.  Just don't tell us yours. wink

4. BILLYZEKE profile image61
    BILLYZEKEposted 6 years ago

a godd CTR is at laest 10%  in my opinion even tho i just had adsense disabled few days ago !

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  i hate adsense realy i never had any fruad clicks took me months to see $50 in account and BAM google delets me !

Cant stop the ones who just want YOU out they send multiple clicks in minutes and your helpless to stop them !

If i wanted to i culd to do this thosnads of people just clicking thier adsense ads every day !

N bam YOU get disbaled for suspicious activuty posing a risk to advwertisers !

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, if you go around quoting CTR figures, that's what happens.

5. Jeff Berndt profile image92
    Jeff Berndtposted 6 years ago

Out of curiosity, why aren't we meant to talk about our click-through rates? I know it's a rule, but why is it a rule?

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Because it says so in the Google AdSense TOS.  You'll have to contact them for a more in-depth answer.

6. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

It's to help stop people artificially creating markets, according to a google press release years back.

My click through rates vary, but since I make most of my money off of amazon, it is the sales rates which interest me.

1. N. Ramius profile image82
      N. Ramiusposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Are we allowed to discuss a good Amazon CTR or conversion rate? I don't recall anything in the TOS about it and tried looking but didn't see anything specific.