jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Check out my new hub, please

1. brakel2 profile image86
    brakel2posted 6 years ago

I still have more text and pictures to put in, but how is this for a start? Thank you.

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Golden-Year … weds-Again

2. mythbuster profile image85
    mythbusterposted 6 years ago

I found the hub very positive with helpful tips!

brakel2posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank  you for your help with my hub. I sure do appreciate it.

3. Urbane Chaos profile image88
    Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago

Ya know, to be honest, this is really one of the best hubs by a relatively new hubber that I've seen in awhile.

- You have a great hook, "Many couples are newlyweds again in the golden years."  That first sentence really gets your attention.

- Your hub is laid out beautifully.  Your best ads are all above the fold, and your content is clear and readable.

- You have decent keywords.  "Golden Years" has search volume of 110,000 and a CPC of $0.65 - not too bad.

The only thing that I would suggest is editing your Google adsense settings a little in order to get ads that relate more to your page.  Either that, or pick a secondary keyword that you can build your ads around.

Really, great job!  Very nice hub!

brakel2posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for the suggestions and for the nice remarks about my hub. The ads on my hub that I hadn't seen yet are very bold and out of place. I hope I know how to edit adsense, but I will give it a try. I have no idea why those ads are there. Thanks again.

working