jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Statcounter, Analytics or Both?

1. N. Ramius profile image83
    N. Ramiusposted 6 years ago

For a personal monetized website which do you think is better?

2. Super Chef profile image66
    Super Chefposted 6 years ago

I prefer Analytics myself as their data seems to be more precise. thats just my personal opinion though as I was using Analytics long before I came across Statcounter. As the saying goes "Stick with what you know best".

3. easyspeak profile image79
    easyspeakposted 6 years ago

I prefer analytics.  I think it's more robust.  Plus, it's google.  Even if they have th data wrong, what they think is the only thing that matters anyways.  just kidding...sort of.

Plus, google is always on the cutting edge, might as well get used to their apps.

4. brettb profile image70
    brettbposted 6 years ago

Analytics is great, I now know exactly what keywords are making adsense money. Plus if you have products for sale on clickbank and other places you can set up goals and find out why people buy them.

Analytics is also an endless source of keywords that you need to be writing about, and since they're related to your hubs, you'll find them easy to write about!

5. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Analytics by far

6. N. Ramius profile image83
    N. Ramiusposted 6 years ago

Wow I expected a bigger show of support for StatCounter as I always hear about it.

Guess I'll probably end up going with Analytics then.

7. Origin profile image59
    Originposted 6 years ago

My vote is for Analytics as well, it's always provided me with excellent information.

8. chinweike profile image49
    chinweikeposted 6 years ago

I use both but analytics is better. I started wih statcouter before discovering analytics.