jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Different hub challenge...

1. LarasMama profile image60
    LarasMamaposted 6 years ago

I've decided not to view my google adsense or amazon accounts until I've reached 100 hubs...
    I figure this will give me even more incentive to write and(hopefully) I'll get a nice surprise at the end.
    Anyone with me?

2. girly_girl09 profile image79
    girly_girl09posted 6 years ago

I would love to do that, but unfortunately, I am wayyyyy too addicted. I compulsively check Adsense throughout the day and immediately log onto Amazon at 7am-9am EST every morning to check what I sold the day before. I know, I'm so far gone. wink

Good luck! big_smile

3. Nell Rose profile image90
    Nell Roseposted 6 years ago

Hi, I check every week, and sometimes it goes up a few pence, and other times a bit more. The trouble with me is that I have no idea what key word I used that was better paid! lol I haven't really had a lot of luck with Amazon, but now that I have made my own 'shop' on Amazon, selling my own things, not on Hubpages, but just personally, I have sold three books in a week! it is great. Any old paperback that you have read, put it on, and within days you get a messsage saying sold! it is much better than selling on e-bay. Give it a go. It is really easy.

1. LarasMama profile image60
      LarasMamaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Nell Rose, I should look into that!
      For the keywords - do you use google analytics? It  can help with that and you can also make seperate channels (one for each hub) to see where your clicks are coming from.