jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

The Confession Thread: spill your guts here. Liven up this place!

1. donotfear profile image89
    donotfearposted 7 years ago

Okay guys..... it's your chance to reveal your stupidest, meanest, baddest, rudest, craziest, etc etc thing you've ever done. From childhood to adulthood.

Let's hear some funny stuff!

Don't hold back, spill the beans here!!!! I will begin the confession with next post.

May you all regurgitate the past with much relief.

2. donotfear profile image89

I was the one that dumped the carton of egg-beaters in the Marketing Manager's mailbox.

I'm the one that put the fake leg under the fork lift at the brick place and nearly gave the yard guy a heart attack.

I confess that I helped the others in placing the tacks under the poster board on Mr. Dupree's desk in 6th grade so when he sat on his desk, he sat on several tacks.  Guilty.

1. Rafini profile image87
      Rafiniposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol  (April fools was 27 days ago!!)

you've got a bit of a nasty streak, don't ya?  alls good, tho, sounds like you had fun! smile

donotfearposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Aye. It still surfaces occasionally. Passive aggressive ya' know.

Oh! I remembered one more. It was me who puked behind the orange dumpster on 7th St. in summer of 1977 while half my body was hangin' outta' the car, the other half still in it. Left a real big mess there.

3. profile image0
    poetlorraineposted 7 years ago

o.k. i was cruel to my granny.   One day when i got in from school, i banged on the front door, and she told me to go to the back door.  I screamed at her and told her to open the front door, when she did, because the back door was open because the door had been painted the front door slammed on her finger.  Bless her she never told my mum it was my fault.  now i am in tears, can i ever be forgiven, it was such a bad injury.

Awwwwwww, of course you can be forgiven.

1. profile image0
        poetlorraineposted 7 years ago in reply to this

thanks so much, i think i have been holding this in forever, my poor kind gran.

4. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

I used to pinch . . .little girls when I was little. . . now I pinch women

You rascal..........!

5. Rafini profile image87
    Rafiniposted 7 years ago

confess...confess...confess...???

can't think of anything I'd be willing to share....

Oh!  I thought of one!!

Yes, it was me who took the $20 and hid it so that thieving girl would know what it felt like to have her own money stolen.  (didn't work tho....she went right back to stealing the next day, after I 'found' her $20)

6. donotfear profile image89

Okay, fine then.....I'm wide awake at 2:15 AM & can't think of a thing to confess.

Uh, I farted in class?

working