jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What does the number on the side means???

1. glorygirl profile image13
    glorygirlposted 6 years ago

This just might be crazy but, what does the number in the bottom of the corner means(i.e on your picture profile)...Is it Good Or Bad??? I'm Just wondering???

1. livelonger profile image89
      livelongerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's your Hubscore.

Yours is so low because all of your hubs are copied content.

Post original content instead and it will go up.

2. lawretta profile image50
      lawrettaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

the number at the side, tells you how great you are doing. well done!

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

This is what I find so amusing.  So many Hubbers agonize over a low Hub Score - but visitors to the site usually have no idea what it means!

3. timorous profile image91
    timorousposted 6 years ago

Original, well-written content that people are interesting in reading about is the most important factor, I think.  It's article writing, not a blog.

Leaving comments on other's hubs, and participating in the forums will push up the score as well.  It says to Hubpages that you are an active participant.  You also get some interesting and nice comments from other hubbers.  You're likely to make quite a few friends in the process.

However, don't get obsessed over your score.  It means nothing outside of hubpages.  It's only a relative gauge on how well you're communicating and participating.

4. lightning john profile image60
    lightning johnposted 6 years ago

It's amazing to me that a person would actually copy, and paste material and expect it to be viewed as good content.  How could you be proud of that!