Life! Who Cares!

1. rodelmore profile image59
    rodelmoreposted 6 years ago

Everyone has their own philosophy on life.  When you leave this earth how will you be remembered?

Rod Elmore

1. H.C Porter profile image85
      H.C Porterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I hope that I am remembered as being someone who cared about people and believed in the goodness held in each persons heart & soul.
      I hope my kids remember I loved them every moment of everyday.
      I hope my husband remembers I always believed in him, even when I challenged his views.
      I hope my parents remember- I have learned how to survive by watching them.
      And I hope whomever else that remembers me, remembers what I believe to be true, which is- no life is a waste-everyone matters, even if you can't figure out what your purpose is today-its always a good start if you do something nice for someone else, even if what you do is offer your smile & encouragement.

2. cupid51 profile image51
    cupid51posted 6 years ago

I think my kids,wife and some other dear ones would remember me. I don't know about others, I am not a great man who has made significant contribution to the mankind! Could I remember about the people whose name is not recorded in the history books? I don't even know the people from my own family tree above 4 -5 generation! Then how could I expect the I would be remembered for long? sad