jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

What's the Highest Pagerank You've Seen on a Hub?

1. DCnews profile image60
    DCnewsposted 6 years ago

I've only seen PR 3 so far.  Has anyone seen anything higher?  Please include a link if you have.  Thanks!

Auxiliary question: do you think pagerank matters when it comes to SERPs?

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Not necessarily.  I've got a few Hubs that hold #1 spots on Google when searching for them with very common phrases and they don't have especially high PageRanks.

1. GarfieldGates profile image86
        GarfieldGatesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Same here.  I tend not to occupy my mind with such minute details as PageRank.  Simply write good content - and market it well if that is your thing.

1. Peter Hoggan profile image86
          Peter Hogganposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thats the best way, PageRank has nothing to do with how well a page ranks in search engine results anyway.

2. shai77 profile image81
    shai77posted 6 years ago

I also have seen only Hubs with PR 3
    I have Pr 2 for many Hubs ,But never got to 3 yet.

3. shayari profile image61
    shayariposted 6 years ago

Mostly pr2, occasionally pr3. If you link from pr4 or higher sites
    you will get higher PR.

PR does not matter much except giving you bragging rights smile It does help you when you sell your website though, so it does have some value.

4. MyWebs profile image84
    MyWebsposted 6 years ago

I mostly only pay attention to my own hub's PR. The majority of my hubs have a PR2 with about two or three that have a PR3. The hubs I did not market sit at a PR0.

I recently wrote a hub about PageRank where I say that PR means very little when it comes to how content ranks on Google. It is easy enough to find since it is new. Other factors I mention mean much more than PR in my opinion.

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I also felt this some time ago and haven't taken much notice of the PRs lately.

5. andromida profile image76
    andromidaposted 6 years ago

My profile page is PR3,I think PR3 does not make any sense in terms of traffic.