jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Horizontal Amazon Advertisement Option?

1. Origin profile image61
    Originposted 6 years ago

I'm wondering, is there an option to place your Amazon items horizontally? I know there is the option to place them on the sides, as well as make it the entire width, but is there an option to place.. say 5 items horizontally in a row?

If not, can I directly use the Amazon ads straight from Amazon to make this work? Or is that against the Hubpages TOS because I'm bypassing the sharing between Hubpages and myself? If I can, it's going to be using a rather large amount of them (ballpark, probably 50 or so) due to the page idea.

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Linking directly to Amazon, bypassing the Amazon capsule, falls under the regular linking rules that operate on this site, so you'd be penalized if you had more than two.  And you could only put them in as simple text links due to limitations on coding.

2. Wayne Orvisburg profile image82
    Wayne Orvisburgposted 6 years ago

That's a good question, I hope someone can answer it.

1. Origin profile image61
      Originposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I hope so too, the horizontal layout would make my plans a lot easier, as well as save a bunch of space.

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
        Mark Knowlesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can place 2 capsules next to each other - but that only gives 2 items horizontally - so the answer is no.

3. salt profile image64
    saltposted 6 years ago

I know, itd be good to be able to add the amazon widgets etc which have different styles to them.