jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

What did I do right with this 1 hub?

1. Falsor Wing profile image85
    Falsor Wingposted 6 years ago

My nature themes essay has hands down the most organic traffic, and I am wondering how it is different form most all my other hubs? It seems too great a success to be just random chance.

The title is very accurate but mediocre as far as snazzy keywords go.

I think I tagged it close to how I tagged my other hubs though it seems to have a few less, could that be it?

I think it might have better keyword density than most of my others by quite alot, is that it?

Is it just the subject matter?

any thoughts would help though there's new hubs in the makeover channel that probably need your help more.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Nature-as-an-Es … free-Yeats

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

it could be the title itself, Keats, and both titles of the poems.
    have you checked google analytics to see what keywords are being searched to find your hub?  nice work, btw.

Falsor Wingposted 6 years ago in reply to this

the analytics data shows a variety of keywords leading to it not particularly any single one in fact i don;t know if any single keyword has more than 2 hits.

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
        rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think you must have hit on a subject that people were interested in. perhaps students writing papers... you are very thorough with your analysis which is very helpful to anyone trying to understand his poetry. I rated up. I also like to read Keats and most anything nature related.

C-could it be? content actually IS king????!

1. Faybe Bay profile image84
            Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have your answer. I did a google search and this page turned up with a link to you from Digg. Apparently you are an authority.

http://www.sandiegoaccountantsguide.com … /Yeats.php

Oh man Faybe you just made my day. Thnx for the research. Gotta admit though I was kind of hoping I'd hit on something I could apply to many or at least some of my other hubs. Oh well.

I think this qualifies as the first piece of writing I have that I can say with a fair degree of certainty is really good. go me.

Now to see If I can write articles like that consistently.

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
            rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

big_smile  that's what they say!

3. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

I think you did!

4. DustinsMom profile image60
    DustinsMomposted 6 years ago

Good for you for writing a successful hub. smile

working