jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Amazon - Product Sold Out - Notification

1. N. Ramius profile image83
    N. Ramiusposted 6 years ago

Is there any way to know when a specific product on a hub is sold out or unavailable? I'd like to keep some automation and not have to check the hub frequently if possible.

1. Jayne Lancer profile image90
      Jayne Lancerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I often check my Hubs, only to find that certain Amazon products I have promoted are sold out. It would be nice if we could be notified, but I don't think we can. I find this difficult to keep up with, although I only have 25 Hubs. Goodness knows how it must be for those with many more.
      I'd be interested to know how they deal with it.

2. GarfieldGates profile image87
    GarfieldGatesposted 6 years ago

Do you choose to link to specific products or do you link to products based simply on keywords?  If you use the keyword method, the capsule should probably update itself.  If not, then I see how this could become a problem - and a tedious one at that.

3. N. Ramius profile image83
    N. Ramiusposted 6 years ago

As I'm experimenting with product reviews, I have to use the specific link, otherwise my writing won't make sense. I know keyword based will update, but I'm hoping there is some way to know when a specific link is sold out. Otherwise it will indeed be tedious.

1. ngureco profile image85
      ngurecoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No idea. Maybe you can create a small Amazon store with the products that you are promoting and when the products are sold out you will easily know.