jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Ads

1. berrtus profile image60
    berrtusposted 7 years ago

I can't remember if I make money here on ads or not.  But that is not the issue of my post.  I noticed one of those 'Your the Winner' blinking offensive ads.  Since they are dishonest despicable liars I don't think that the ads should appear ANYWHERE.  Actually I am surprised they get away with it at all.  Are not other hubbers concerned with the ethics of this? 

Also, on another topic but as long as I am writing. I have noticed I can quickly write a non substantive intellectually useless post and get and easy score above 90, but if I write a really well thought out conservative post.  Well the score is much lower even if the planning photos reasoning and all is much better.  Maybe I need to ask about this where?

2. goldenpath profile image74
    goldenpathposted 7 years ago

Ad misrepresentation is like the jackals circling their prey.  It's wrong and needs to be halted.

No answer on the scoring criteria.

1. Shadesbreath profile image86
      Shadesbreathposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Golden, you are particularly prosaic this evening.  <hoist a beer at you>

1. goldenpath profile image74
        goldenpathposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I prostrate myself before your greatnes oh mighty one!

3. Shadesbreath profile image86
    Shadesbreathposted 7 years ago

I beg to differ.  I write non-substantive intellectually useless hubs all the time and rarely to they crack 90.

1. berrtus profile image60
      berrtusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

To be honest now I am not sure it has been over a year, maybe the previous scores were in the high 80s seems they follow a certain pattern. On the positive side I do like the structure of this site.

working