jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Has anyone ever noticed that....

1. waynet profile image49
    waynetposted 9 years ago

Creating and building an online presence is a gradual process?

I've noticed that results come from those who are willing to put effort and lots of time to build your traffic.

Traffic comes from many sources and I find that if you put some time and effort in then the long term traffic does build up over time.

Building backlinks should be a common thing we all have in common, we want to target our keywords to our hubs to be seen by whoever is interested in our written subjects.

The more you and we explore and try to de-mystify the algorthyms of whatever search engine indexes our content, the better chances we have of making our plans of global domination a reality....mwahahahahahaha!

1. darkside profile image80
      darksideposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Yes.

And there's a lot of people who try and speed it up by hitting hard and fast and making every mistake in the book.

waynetposted 9 years ago in reply to this

I was one of them at one point!

It's tough to realise that there is no magical quick solutions to building an online presence, but rather a whole heap of options instead!

2. spuds profile image19
    spudsposted 9 years ago

Good things take time. I follow the slow and gradual approach.

3. Anamika S profile image70
    Anamika Sposted 9 years ago

Hmm!!! U mean Hardwork is the Key to Success? I prefer doing smart work and have no patience...

1. darkside profile image80
      darksideposted 9 years ago in reply to this

You need to do smart work AND have patience.

4. courtsantos profile image60
    courtsantosposted 9 years ago

In our industry patience is a virtue. You see, anything you build online is like wine, it gets better with age (time). lol

Dedication and working smart are also key ingredients to making it big online.

1. SunSeven profile image64
      SunSevenposted 9 years ago in reply to this

I second that! smile

5. lewgard profile image60
    lewgardposted 9 years ago

I agree fully.  I find it amazing how a lot of people tout "other" ways of making an online presence, to which newbies readily fall prey.

waynetposted 9 years ago in reply to this

I often think that a trial an error approach works quite well, of course by all means learn what you will along the way, but actually doing and starting something is what it's all about!!

Other peoples way of making an online presence may not be for them, so try any and all of what you are comfortable with!

working