jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Problems loading pictures

1. Eileen Hughes profile image82
    Eileen Hughesposted 8 years ago

I have loaded pictures on internet for ages.  Yet in the last 2 days everything I try to put on my site. It comes up with the remark not correct format or similar words  need jpeg or png.

That is the only format I ever use  jpeg.  why is it suddenly not letting me do it....   I copied a picture of a printer of the internet.
    simply by  right clicking and save pic as.  then in paint shop pro I saved it as a jpeg.  An it will not load.

I took a photo with my camera of a doily.  saved as jpeg.  It will not load
    Is anyone else having similar problems.  Thanks

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 8 years ago

Are your picture files sizes too big?  That's the most common reason for a picture not loading after it being the wrong file type.

3. Inspirepub profile image87
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

Eileen, try this.

Go back to the picture on the internet. Right click and "copy image location", then in the photo capsule switch to "from the Web" and paste in the URL.

This will get the image directly from the website, bypassing your computer altogether.

It won't work if the image is in the wrong format, though.

4. Eileen Hughes profile image82
    Eileen Hughesposted 8 years ago

Its weird though.  I reduced it to size 14.345 from 25....
    and have never had problems from my camera.  This only started about 3 days ago.  I wonder....just a thought I have put a new nortons on my computer.

I wonder if that is causing my problems.  Thanks for yr help

I will also try deleting and reloading paint shop pro again   to see if nortons has caused the prob.  some times programs do that.  Thanks again