jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (18 posts)

Update on our baby:

1. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 6 years ago

We got a full report from the pediatric cardiologist. Part of Brooklynn's heart did not grow together like it should have. The gap makes it difficult for the heart to receive the correct electrical impulse from the sinus node.

Hopefully, the gap will close on its own. She's doing much better, with fewer episodes of arrythmia. She was released this evening and is now at home. She sees the doctor again on Monday.

Thank all of you who prayed and sent us your well wishes! I feel MUCH better, but we're not completely out of the woods yet, so a few more prayers will be much appreciated!

Nana Holle

1. Faybe Bay profile image84
      Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I won't stop Praying! I am glad she's home, you know that often just being in normal physical contact with her mother is enough to help her heal. I have a really special page, if I can find it again, for you to see. BRB

2. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Nana Holle
    that is indeed good news. I am sorry that she has the problem but the fact that they sent her home is great. I am honestly surprised that you can type with an armful of love I am sure you are holding. big_smile

3. KCC Big Country profile image82
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

We'll keep you in our thoughts, Holle.  Glad to know she's ok.  I hope she improves steadily.

4. Faybe Bay profile image84
    Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago

Hey it worked!

5. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 6 years ago

I LOVE this pic!!

I'm not holding Brooklynn. Melissa wanted time at home alone with the baby, which I totally understand. I'll be over there tomorrow, though!!

6. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 6 years ago

That's good news Habee.  Your family will be in my thoughts as things continue to improve.

7. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

glad to hear she is doing better, and thanks for giving us an update. get some rest! (hey, the florida hubs look fantastic!)

"little darlin, be well, Brooklynn."

8. Money Glitch profile image87
    Money Glitchposted 6 years ago

Nana Holle (I like the name, it has a nice ring to it). smile
    Thanks for giving us an update on little Brooklynn's progress.
    Prayers are ongoing for total healing. big_smile

9. donotfear profile image90
    donotfearposted 6 years ago

Good news....we won't give up!

10. 0
    WildIrisposted 6 years ago

Nana Holle~ a.k.a. habee
    What a hard thing for your family to go through. You are such a thoughtful mom/grandma to give Melissa some space to bond with her new baby, a little one who has been through so much in her short life.

Best Wishes,

11. Daniel Carter profile image91
    Daniel Carterposted 6 years ago

Sending loves and hugs! Thanks for the update!

12. 0
    wordscribe41posted 6 years ago

It's always a relief to at least have the answers, if you know what I mean.  Anyway, thinking of you and yours and sending loads of positive thoughts and vibes.  Thanks for the update, habee,  Hang in there...

13. Lynda Gary profile image60
    Lynda Garyposted 6 years ago

Sending more healing energy your way!

14. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 6 years ago

I just got home from visiting the baby. I got to hold her for the first time! I was surprised by how alert she was. She's beautiful!!

15. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

wow how great for you!

16. Amber Allen profile image81
    Amber Allenposted 6 years ago

The power of love is truly wonderous to behold in action.  Brooklynn has so many hubbers praying for her - she is a very special baby indeed.  My prayers are with you too.  Stay strong.

17. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

Thank's for the update habee. All my love and best wishes for a fast recovery. smile