jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

First time internal index - broken links?

1. LarasMama profile image62
    LarasMamaposted 6 years ago

Hi, Just wondering if anyone could check this hub for me to see if the index actually works. It works for me but HP keeps telling me all the links are broken... http://hubpages.com/hub/Amway-Scam-or-Fast-Money-Part-1
    Thank you

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

It worked for me, although I didn't recognize the method you'd used to create it.

On another note, personally I wouldn't put the index at the top like that.  I'd float it right in a coloured box so people can start reading text immediately.

Also, both Hubs are so short I can't see why you'd even need an index.  I would either forget the index and just include a link to the second Hub in a highlighted text box, or put everything in one Hub with a right-floated index.

1. LarasMama profile image62
      LarasMamaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ok thanks Marisa - I think I will float it at right. I was going to see how it went as is and maybe add some more info to it later. I have sooo much info on my head from the hours I spent researching it lol

3. Super Chef profile image66
    Super Chefposted 6 years ago

Hi LarasMama worked fine for me would like to know how you achieved this. I got your request I will try and complete before end of week have another couple of hubs in pipeline at present.smile

1. StefanMDP profile image65
      StefanMDPposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Darkside is your friend: Table Of Contents